Shield EX 2.0 Behind-the-Panel CO Detector – With iOS App – Black
If you want the full features choose the Shield EX 3.0, if you want just a CO detector for your experimental airplane choose the Shield EX 2.0.
Experimental Aircraft Only: The Aithre Shield EX 2.0 is the first behind-the-panel mounted carbon monoxide detector that puts ultra-sensitive CO readings directly on your iOS device, Dynon SkyView, Garmin G3X, and Advanced Flight Avionics. Features simple 3-wire installation, a small footprint, fidelity to 1 ppm, and 10 years without recalibration.
- USE WITHOUT ANY AVIONICS INTEGRATION: Stand-alone iOS app can access the EX 2.0 anytime with or without avionics integration.
- USE WITH AVIONICS: Simple installation using just three wires – 5v power, ground, and analog output (requires GEA 24 for Garmin, SV-EMS for Dynon).
- iOS: Use with the Aithre Connect app to provide discrete CO levels and trend data plus popup and Siri voice notifications to your paired headset (when paired to your iOS device), including 2 ppm, 10 ppm, and 50 ppm notifications as well as a custom selected level.
- CSV: Trip data including CO plotted against speed, altitude, and temperature is saved with your three most recent trips accessible in the app. All trips are saved automatically as CSV files in the iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second sensor response between 0 – 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution.
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces (mounting flange adds 0.75″ to base width).
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that compensates for temperature induced errors in the sensor between -10°C to +50°C.
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art sensor requires NO recalibration for 10 years under normal operating conditions.
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The detector is not affected by pressure and altitude changes.
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre detector is individually calibrated using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate of calibration.