skySensor | ADS-B In, Experimental Aircraft
The skySensor is a ADS-B dual band receiver built into a wingtip, starboard position, anti-collision light. This subscription-free device provides in-flight weather information on both 978 MHz and 1,090 MHz and delivers in real-time aircraft position and weather overlays to EFB supported applications using the GDL90 protocol, such as ForeFlight Mobile, FLTPlan Go, FlyQ, WingX, and many other applications.
The skySensor is designed to complete your skyBeacon installation by providing an ADS-B receiver matching the right wingtip ADB-B out device. Together, these units provide a complete ADS-B compliant solution including a dual band, ADB-S receiver, a static pressure sensor, and GPS receiver. Traffic, weather, and position data is transmitted over Wi-Fi to GDL90 compatible EFB’s using the AV-LINK (experimental) Wi-Fi module.
- Dual-link ADS-B receiver operates on legacy 1,090 MHz ADS-B traffic and UAT & uplink data
- Meets MOPs of DO-260B & DO-282B
- Position light meets performance requirements of TSO-C30c Type I
- Temperature controlled static pressure sensor offers integrated precision accurate up to 80,000 ft
- Integrated RAIM processor for Security adn Integrity protection
- SBAS corrections and health messages used to detect and correct satellite errors
- Satellite pseudo range step errors detected and excluded
- SBAS fast and long-term corrections applied
- Integrated Wi-Fi to transmit in-flight weather, NEXRAD radar, METARS, TAFs, TFRs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs and NOTAMS to EFB applications
124 x 116 x 48 mm
11 VDC — 31 VDC
-45°C to 80°C
1,090 MHz (-93 dBm sensitivity)
978 MHz (-104 dBm sensitivity)
-166 dBm, sensitivity
-160 dBm, sensitivity
-148 dBm, sensitivity
LED POSITION LIGHT:
iOS & Android
There are no reviews yet.