- MINIMUM PANEL SPACE
- LIGHT WEIGHT
- AUTOMATIC DIMMING
- MINIATURE REMOTE PROBE
- LED DISPLAY
- SUNLIGHT READABLE DISPLAY
- LASER ENGRAVED FACEPLATE
- FAA-PMA APPROVED
- Temp. Range: 307FC -40°C to +100°C Accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Temp. Range: 307FC -40°F to +199°F Accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Input Voltage: 14 to 30 Volts
- Input Current: 150 mA max.
- Operating Temp. -25°C to +60°C
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
Complete with Digital Probe
- Robinson Helicopter Models R22 and R44
Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
300 Series includes the 12ft digital probe. If customer request analog probe, contact distributor.
|307FC||OUTSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE F & C (TEMP. PROBE INCLUDED)|
|655-PROBE||PROBE-7FT-RB TEMP PROBE 7FT RED/BLK TWISTED (ANALOG) 301,303,307& 655 , NOTE: UNITS WITH “D” IN THE SERIAL # USE A DIGITAL PROBE D307PS|
|C307PS||PROBE-12FT-WHT-C307PS TEMP PROBE 12FT WHITE COAX (ANALOG) 301,303,307, 655 & 803; NOTE: UNITS WITH “D” IN THE SERIAL # USE A DIGITAL PROBE D307PS|
|D307PS||PROBE-12FT-WHT-D TEMP PROBE 12FT WHITE COAX DIGITAL (FOR UNITS WITH “D” IN THE SERIAL #; MODELS 301, 303, 307 & 655)|
|655-NUT||NUT FOR TEMP. PROBE C307PS, D307PS AND 655-PROBE (REQUEST ADDITIONAL O RING AND WASHER IF NEEDED)|