Plexus® Plastic Cleaner is specially developed for the aviation industry for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields. Plexus can also be used on virtually any variety of plastic surfaces. Plexus is an effective solution to clean, protect, and polish all types of plastics. Using Plexus is easy to use — simply spray and wipe with no buffing, mess or waste. Plexus works by sealing the pores within the plastic surface with a thin layer of protective wax to resist debris, oil, dust and lint, and yellowing. Plexus does not leave smears or smudges; instead it leaves surfaces with a lustrous finish — colored plastics are made vibrant and clear plastics become virtually transparent.
This product is a 13 oz aerosol can.
- CLEANS: Powerful, safe cleaning without abrasives
- PROTECTS: Seals the pores of the plastic, keeping out contaminants and harsh chemicals
- QUICK: Spray on and wipe off application reduces man hours
- CONVENIENT: Aerosol can stores without evaporating and delivers exact amount intended
- EXTENDS WINDOW LIFE SPAN: Decreases window replacement frequency, reducing life cycle costs
- ANTI-STATIC: Stays cleaner, longer
- Approved by aircraft window manufacturers
WARNING: Plexus® Plastic Cleaner Protectant & Polish can expose you to chemicals including benzene, coconut oil diethanolamine condensate, diethanolamine, 1,4-dioxane, ethyl benzene, ethylene oxide, and naphthalene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to benzene, ethylene oxide, and toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov