Remote Mounted TSO Certified CO Detector
The AERO 452-201-010 panel mounted Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector is a TSO Certified unit designed especially for use in FAA certified aircraft OEM Garmin G1000/Perspective system communications. A compact and lightweight unit mounted in small area behind the panel, the 452-201-010 combines highly accurate CO detection. This CO detection unit is perfect for owners and pilots looking for protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their certified aircraft as a remote unit with integration to display on an existing PFD and MFD Garmin G1000/Perspective systems.
The included RS-232 serial connection allows added CO level reporting and alerts to be displayed on the Garmin G1000/Perspective OEM systems.
- TSO Certified and designed for certified single and multi-engine piston engine aircraft.
- Dimensions: 3.35 in. L x 2.25 in. W x 1.50 in. H.
- Weight 4.0 oz.
- Input Power 14/28 VDC.
- RS-232 Serial Connection included for reporting on external systems (see list).
- Internal fan for optimum sensing.
- Shielded to prevent EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) with aircraft systems.
- Audible alarm with varying pitch at 85 dB.
- LED Red and Amber CO Alert lights. LED Green nominal indication light
- Temperature range 0 °F to 110 °F.
- Built-in Temperature compensating circuit.
- CO sensor tested up to 15,000 feet.
There are no reviews yet.