The Telex Air 3500 Headset is a passive noise attenuating headset that demonstrates Telex’s commitment to provide the maximum possible hearing protection in noisy aircraft cockpits. The boom and earcup mountings are used as the cord entrances to minimize the number of openings in the earcups. The size and shape of the earcups are optimized for broad-spectrum noise reduction. Three quick-set headset pressure settings let the user select the comfort/noise attenuation setting based on the amount of aircraft noise and personal comfort requirements. Dual-eccentric tension adjustment knobs allow the user to quickly and easily dial in the desired setting.
Unlike some other headset designs, the microphone boom on the Air 3500 mounts to the bottom of the earcup rather than to the side. This assures unobstructed peripheral vision. In addition, the microphone boom and microphone assembly may be worn on either side of the head. Users are able to control the volume in each ear with separate volume controls for each ear.
Cadmium-bronze wire and tapered strain reliefs ensure long cord life. Polypropylene insulation over wires and urethane jacket for maximum durability. Shielded wire is used throughout for RFI and EMI protection.
- Boom mic mount is secured to the bottom of the ear cup ensuring unobstructed peripheral vision
- Quick-Set Pressure Settings allow users to select the comfort and noise attenuation based on the level of aircraft noise
- Comfortable, foam-filled headband pad and ear cushions evenly distribute the headset’s weight avoiding uncomfortable pressure points
- Microphone boom and assemble maybe worn on either side, and the volume for each ear can be adjusted individually
- Cadmium-bronze wire with tapered strain reliefs and polypropylene insulation with urethane jacket provide a long cord life
- Shielded wire provides RFI and EMI protection
13.44 oz (381 g)
2.5 ft (1.6764 m)
350 Hz – 3,000 Hz
150Ω – 350Ω
Microphone Frequency Response:
100 Hz – 3,500 Hz
50Ω – 600Ω
Noise Cancelling Electret Condenser
Passive ≤24 dB
85 – 95 dB
|Mfr Part No:||300400-000|
|SCHEDULE B CODE:||8518.30.2000|