CGR-30P Engine Monitor – Basic
On placing a telephone order, or placing an internet order CostAero will reach out to you to send the necessary configuration document, request copies of your pilots handbook, and provide white glove service. 1-2 week delivery Rush Processing is available for additional.
The difference between the Basic and the Premium is less options. The Premium will feature Fuel Levels and more options.
FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- Primary Replacement STC’d, TSO’d & PMA’d
- Remove your old engine instruments, including RPM, EGT/CHT, Fuel Flow, Volts, OAT!
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with the best engine analyzer available.
- Dual Voltage 14v or 28v
Easy To Install
- CGR-30P fits into your existing 3 1/8″ hole (remove your old tach).
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
The Main Screen displays the Tachometer and Fuel Flow in large analog arcs at the top of the instrument, providing immediate and quick reference values. The digital display provides accuracy in monitoring engine functions.
The CGR Main Screen also features a complete, primary replacement EGT/CHT Bar Graph Engine Analyzer. Each cylinder is monitored by the CGR. If any EGT or CHT temperature rises above or below programmed limits, the CGR provides an immediate alert. The EGT/CHT Bar Graph Analyzer features both Lean-of-Peak and Rich-of-Peak Modes for easy engine leaning. The CGR-30P will let you know as each cylinder peaks, at what temperature each cylinder peaks, and how far below Peak Temperature each cylinder is operating.
To the right of the EGT/CHT Bar Graph Analyzer, the CGR-30P displays Fuel Remaining, Volts, and OAT.
The CGR-30P features a state-of-the-art, full-color bar graph to assist with ROP/LOP leaning. Additionally, the bar graph provides both “normalized” and digital readout screens. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to providing the number of options the CGR-30P offers.
Easy To Use Leaning Mode
Fuel Management & GPS Interface
Included: RPM, Fuel Flow, EGT/CHT Bar Graph, Fuel Remaining, Volts, OAT, Tach Time, Local Time, Zulu Time, Flight Timer, Fuel Used, GPS/Fuel Flow Data, External Caution & Warning, and Data Recording.
CGR-30P Basic Packages
(prices include probes & cables)
Every package is custom built to your POH/AFM. Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Due to increased demand, our current lead time is 6-8 weeks.
There are no reviews yet.