- Primary Replacement
- Remove your old engine instruments, including RPM, Manifold, EGT/CHT, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure and more!
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with the best engine analyzer available.
Easy To Install Instrument
- CGR-30P fits into your existing 3 1/8″ hole (remove your old tach).
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
CGR-30P Main Screen
The CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor’s Main Screen displays the Tachometer and Fuel Flow in large analog arcs at the top of the instrument, providing immediate and quick reference values. The digital display provides accuracy in monitoring engine functions. The CGR Main Screen also features a complete, primary replacement EGT/CHT Bar Graph Engine Analyzer. Each cylinder is monitored by the CGR. If any EGT or CHT temperature rises above or below-programmed limits, the CGR provides an immediate alert. The EGT/CHT Bar Graph Analyzer features both Lean-of-Peak and Rich-of-Peak Modes for easy engine leaning. The CGR-30P will let you know as each cylinder peaks, at what temperature each cylinder peaks, and how far below Peak Temperature each cylinder is operating. To the right of the EGT/CHT Bar Graph Analyzer, the CGR-30P displays Fuel Remaining, Volts, and OAT.
EGT/CHT Bar Graph
The CGR-30P Engine Monitor features a state-of-the-art, full-color bar graph to assist with ROP/LOP leaning. Additionally, the bar graph provides both “normalized” and digital readout screens. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to providing the number of options the CGR-30P offers.
Easy To Use Leaning Mode
Monitor: Lean-of-Peak Mode
For Lean-of-Peak Operations, the CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor informs the pilot as each cylinder peaks, at what temp each cylinder peaks, and how far from peak temp each cylinder is. For quick reference, every cylinder’s peak information is constantly displayed and “tattletale bars” are shown above each cylinder, indicating where each cylinder peaked.
Fuel Flow is displayed during the entire leaning process to assist in finding the optimal fuel-to-air mixture.
Monitor: Rich-of-Peak Mode
The number of degrees below Peak EGT is displayed on the first cylinder to Peak. Fuel Flow is displayed during the entire leaning process to assist in finding the optimal fuel-to-air mixture.
The Secondary Screen, on the CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor, is intended to display functions which do not need to be displayed continuously. This Screen will display a red (warning) and/or yellow (caution) numerical value for a Primary Function of your choice. This function will also annunciate between the arcs on whichever Screen you’re viewing if a limit is violated. The red and/or yellow range annunciators directly under the arcs on the Secondary Screen will blink to alert the pilot of any potential problem with a primary function on the Main Screen.
Fuel Management & GPS Interface
CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor’s Fuel Management
- Displays ‘Estimated Fuel Remaining Based on Fuel Flow’.
- Displays ‘Fuel Used for Flight’ and ‘Since Last Fill-Up’.
- May enable you to extend your flight time using a number of fuel management tools.
- Ties into panel or yoke-mounted GPS.
- Displays distance and time to empty.
- Stores GPS data in its recorded flight log.
The Fuel Data Screens, on the CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor, provide six sets of data based on Fuel Flow and GPS information. This data includes Range, Distance to Destination, Range After Reaching Destination, Fuel Remaining, Fuel to Destination, Fuel Reserve, Time to Empty, Time to Destination, Time Reserve, Fuel Used for the Flight, Fuel Used Since Fuel Was Added, Economy (MPGs) and Total Fuel Onboard. Much of this data depends on an RS232 connection to your GPS.
- Records all functions, every flight, up to 3 times per second.
- See potential issues before they become major problems.
- Quickly download data with a USB flash drive.
This screen, on the CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor, allows you to download Flight Data to a USB flash drive and set the Data Sample Rate. The Data Sample Rate is the time interval between recorded data. The CGR-30P can record up to 1500 flights before it records over the oldest flight first. The USB port may be found mounted in the instrument panel or hanging under it. Flight Data is recorded and downloaded in a comma delimited format. This allows the file to be ported directly into Excel.
CGR-30P Premium Engine Monitor
3.25” x 3.25” x 4.45” Deep, 3 1/8” Flush Mount
1.1 Pounds (Instrument Only)
CGR Power Requirements
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Monitor Internal Storage
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.