- Faro® G2 Active Noise Reduction (ANR) is designed for pilots who want the quietest cockpit.
- Using the newest sound technology, G2 Active noticeably reduces cockpit noise up to 52db. So you can fly longer, more comfortably, and in a quieter environment.
- Backed by Faro’s legendary 3-Year Full Coverage Warranty.
- 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
- Free Shipping to Continental U.S.
Active Noise Reduction Technology (ANR)
Faro® G2 Active reduces the unwanted ambient noise in the cockpit by using both Passive Noise Reduction (PNR) and Active Noise Reduction (ANR).
Passive Noise Reduction is achieved by placing sound absorbing material between your ears and the outside environment.
Active Noise Reduction is achieved by placing a microphone inside the ear cup to “read” incoming noise and generating an “anti‐noise” signal through the
speakers. The anti‐noise and the ambient noise will cancel each other before they reach the ear.
Through this technology, low frequency ambient noise is significantly reduced and important communication can be heard in a clear, crisp manner.
G2 will continue to operate as a standard aviation headset should the ANR become inactive for any reason such as low or no battery power.
- Uses two AA batteries.
- Battery will last up to 30 hours depending on environment.
- Supports mono and stereo intercoms.
- Low battery is indicated by a flashing red LED light.
- Headset will operate as normal PNR headset with low or no battery power.
There are no reviews yet.