New to the Guardian Avionics smartPower USB’S the 251-101 now supports USB-C with 3.2A and up to 12V!
Reliable Dual USB-C Power in your Panel
The smartPower 251-101 is a cockpit flush mounted Dual USB-C power / charging unit designed to provide reliable power for most consumer products with USB charge capabilities such as smartphones and tablets. The smartPower 251-101 provides 3.2 amps at 12VDC ± 0.25 (38.4 watt) (Maximum) for the USB-C port/connection.
The smartPower 251-101 features a feedback loop to keep the 3.2 amp current stable at all times. The units are EMI shielded and also feature reverse polarity protection.
Approved for FAA Certified Part 23 Aircraft under NORSEE
Keep all your common USB charged products powered
- Smartphones / iPhones / Cell and Mobile Phones
- Tablets and iPads
- GPS Units
- Cameras / GoPros
- GPS Receivers / Augmenters
- Output Current: 38.4 watts / 3.2 amps per port (maximum)
- Input Voltage: 22 – 32 VDC
- Output Voltage: 5-12 VDC +/- 0.25 (variable)
- Features Reverse Polarity Protection
- EMI Filtered
- Green LED Internal Backlight
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ Technology
- Weight: 2.0 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.5″ W x 1.5″ H x 2.1″ D
- One year limited warranty