TA12 TRANSPONDER ANTENNA
The TA12 is a fully certified and highly compact ‘rod and ball’ style transponder antenna. The TA12 is an ideal match for a Trig transponder, particularly in applications where a small and discreet transponder antenna is needed in light aviation, GA and high performance types.
The TA12 is simple to install, requiring a small hole in the aircraft surface. An installation guide, install kit and FAA 8130 certification/approval is included. Make your Trig transponder installation complete by adding a TA12.
- High-quality product – proven with Trig transponders
- Suitable for most GA types, including high performance aircraft (up to 350 mph / 50,000 feet)
- Certified to FAA TSO C74c
- Discreet and very lightweight
- Complete with installation kit
|Product Model||Type||Frequency||Impedance||VSWR||Polarization||Pattern||Connector||RF power||Weight|
|TA12||Transponder Antenna – ‘rod and ball’ type||1030 – 1090 MHz||50 Ohms nominal||1.3:1 maximum||Vertical||Omni-Directional||BNC female||1.0kW peak @ 1% duty cycle||28g / 1oz|
The TA12 Antenna is suitable for use world-wide and comes in a single version.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- The TA12 ships with an installation kit, installation guide and an FAA 8130 certification / approval
There are no reviews yet.