9 Instruments in 1!
Save space, weight and money.
Only 3.74” x 3.74”, Only 230 g (8.1 oz)
- Airspeed Indicator
- Artificial Horizon
- Directional Gyro/HSI
- Side Slip Indicator
- Vertical Speed Indicator
- Automatic Direction Finder with GPS
- Magnetic Compass
Designed for light-sport, ultralight and experimental aircraft
- Ultra light: only 8.1 oz
- Ultra compact: only 2.49” of installing depth, and only 3.74” x 3.74” of external frame
- Ultra bright: 3.5” ultra bright LCD display with 500 cd/m2 brightness
Ultra powerful, packed with everything you need
- 3.5” ultra bright LCD
- Solid state 3-axis gyro
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis magnetic field sensor
- Pitot and Static air data sensors
- UAV motion processor and sensor fusion software
- Preloaded with Jeppesen database (APT, VOR, NDB)
AvMap Ultra EFIS connects to the aircraft Pitot – Static system
When connected to the Pitot-Static, Ultra provides Air Data and advanced performance!
PFD and HSI pages
The AvMap Ultra can display on the 3.5” LCD two different pages: PFD and HSI. Change Page by using the rotor knob.
|The PFD screen displays the ADAHRS data: Air Data, Attitude, Heading Reference System||
The HSI screen display: Current position, Heading Distance, Direction, Radials relative to reference navigation points, Approximate wind data.