- Max jump start amps: 400 amps
- Length: Battery “pigtail” cable = 24”/60 cm
- Jump pack adapter cable: 6.5”/16.5 cm
- 1/4″ / M6 ringlets
- Industry standard 2-pole SAE connector, with rubber sealing cap.
- Cable max. rating: 400 Amp
When not in use, keep rubber sealing cap closed on the SAE connector end.
You can then use this pigtail to charge your battery or for jump starting.
If the cables get hot, disconnect and allow them to cool down before use.
Never use the supplied battery chargers pigtail cables that comes with your charger
for jump starting as they are not designed to carry this amount of amperage. Only use the EarthX quick connect (model #ETX-QCC2) cables to jump the battery.
There are no reviews yet.