AERO 452-201-012 Remote Mount CO Detector for Dynon SkyView HDX
The CO Guardian 452-201-012 remote mounted Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector is designed especially for the Dynon SkyView HDX line of Certified aircraft displays. A compact and lightweight unit meant to use as little space behind the panel as possible, the 452-201-012 combines highly accurate CO detection for the cockpit and the ability to display on an external Dynon unit. This CO detection unit is perfect for builders and pilots looking for protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their experimental, homebuilt, or non-certified aircraft.
The 452-201-012 is specifically designed to integrate with and report on the Dynon SkyView HDX line of PFD and MFD displays for Certified aircraft. Both alerts and CO levels can be displayed.
The sensitive onboard CO sensor alarms when carbon monoxide levels measure greater than 50 parts-per-million (PPM). A loud 85db aural warning will sound and an amber warning LED will flash when CO measures 50 to 99 PPM over a 3-5 minute span. An aural warning and a red LED flashing warning will trigger when levels climb above 99 PPM immediately when detected.
The built-in pressure sensor indicates altitude warnings at 10,000 feet, 12,500 feet, and 14,000 feet as a reminder to the pilot that supplemental oxygen should be used. These warnings are displayed on an optional annunciator light.
The compact and lightweight CO Guardian 452-201-012 will fit behind the panel as a remote installation and weighs only 4,0 oz. Installation is very simple and takes only 2-4 hours on average. The 452-201-012 accommodates a connection to an external annunciator light (sold separately) to add an additional level of safety when the unit is out of view.
How It Displays on Dynon SkyView
- TSO Certified and designed for certified single and multi-engine piston engine aircraft.
- Dimensions: 3.35 in. L x 2.25 in. W x 1.50 in. H.
- Weight 4.0 oz.
- Input Power 14/28 VDC.
- RS-232 Serial Connection included for reporting on external systems (see list).
- Internal fan for optimum sensing.
- Shielded to prevent EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) with aircraft systems.
- Audible alarm with varying pitch at 85 dB.
- LED Red and Amber CO Alert lights. LED Green nominal indication light
- Temperature range 0 °F to 110 °F.
- Built-in Temperature compensating circuit.
- CO sensor tested up to 15,000 feet.
- 0-50 Green
- 51-99 Yellow
- 100+ Red
All products come with a 60-day money back guarantee and a one (1) year limited warranty. The warranty will be void if the unit has been opened or tampered with. If you experience any problems with the unit, please call 520-889-1177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you and have the problem rectified.