The BOM Broadcasting Outer Module is a wireless aerodynamic pod that mounts underneath the wing of an aircraft. The BOM measures angle of attack, indicated airspeed, WAAS GPS, AHRS, ADS-B in, and data recording. It provides an affordable solution with the peace of mind to safely overcome any instrument malfunction or related emergency. It’s also an affordable way to modernize a vintage aircraft without using a single wire. Compatible with iOS and Android platforms (ipad and strut mount not included).
Version includes ADS-B IN receiver.
- Wireless Broadcasting Outer Module unit
- USB to mini USB cable
- Mounting Brackets
- Bracket screws
- Protector case with magnetic switch
- Remove Before Flight flag
- NORSEE papers
- Micro SD card
- Angle of Attack (AOA)
- Heated Pitot Static for indicated airspeed
- WAAS GPS
- High-performance AHRS and solid-state technology
- ADS-B In Receiver for weather and traffic
- Self-powered and self-charging system
- Wireless Platform offering iOS/Android compatibility
- Automatically power on/off with the vibration of the engine
- Small and lightweight
- Records flight data with SD card
10 x 3.7 x 1.8 in.
0.175 lbs of force at 100 knots
0.7 Lbs of force at 200 knots
Delrin and anodized aluminum