FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- Primary Replacement STC’d, TSO’d & PMA’d
- The CGR-30C allows for the removal of old engine instruments such as oil temperature/pressure, fuel pressure, and fuel level.
- Monitors four or more fuel tanks in an easy-to-read, full-color digital format.
Easy To Install
- The CGR-30C mounts flush into an existing 3 1/8″ hole.
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
CGR-30C Main Screen
The CGR-30C provides several full-color strip gauges and/or arc gauges (see the alternative configuration below). These give pilots a quick reference view of critical parameters, along with digital readouts for the pinpoint accuracy expected from Electronics International products.
Main Screen Alternative Configuration
CGR-30C Secondary Screen
The Secondary Screen is intended to display functions which do not need to be displayed continuously. This screen can display up to 6 secondary functions or additional primary functions that will not fit on the Main Screen. These primary functions will all annunciate to whichever screen you’re viewing if a limit is violated. The red and/or yellow range annunciators on the Secondary Screen will blink to alert the pilot of any potential problem with a primary function on the Main Screen.
Valuable Tool for Safe Flights
- Checklists can help ensure critical steps are followed in any phase of flight.
- Store up to 50+ custom checklists.
- Checklists can be created in a text editor, then uploaded via USB to the CGR-30C.
CGR-30C Data Recording
CGR-30C Retail Prices
Every package is custom built to your POH/AFM. Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Due to increased demand, our current lead time is 6-8 weeks.
|CGR-30C Package (prices include probes & cables) with EDC*||CGR-30C||$3,098 (+ based on function selection)|
|CGR-30C Package (prices include probes & cables) without EDC*||CGR-30C-NO-EDC||$2,598 (+ based on function selection)|
*Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs from probes and transducers. If an EDC is already installed for another instrument, then an additional EDC may not be required.
First 8 functions selected are included in the package price, functions 9-16 may incur additional charges. Prices indicated below.
|Oil Pressure ($250)||VAC ($150)||Tach Time (N/C)|
|Oil Temperature ($98)||Volts ($39)||OAT ($98)|
|Fuel Flow ($295-$690)||CO Detector** ($695)||Horsepower** (N/C)|
|Fuel Pressure ($195-$390)||Manifold Pressure ($150)||Flight Time (N/C)|
|Fuel Levels ($150)||RPM ($98)||Local Time (N/C)|
|TIT ($98)||Engine Time (N/C)||Local Time (N/C)|
|Hydraulic Pressure ($250)||Amps ($39)||Local Time (N/C)|
|Carb Temp ($95)||Second Amps ($195)||Cabin Pressure ($150)|
|EGT Single Channel ($98)||CHT Single Channel ($98)||Cabin Differential Pressure ($150)|
**Other function rules may apply. See the CGR-30C Configuration Worksheet for details.
Contact CostAero after purchase to customize your order of this product.
3.25” x 3.25” x 4.45” Deep, 3 1/8” Flush Mount
1.1 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Validated STC
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Validated STC
Engine Data Converter (EDC-33P) Specifications
5.85” x 3.71” x 2.35” Deep
1 Pound (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts, Typical: 0.1 Amps
FAA TSO’d to DO-160G and DO-178 Level C
1 Volt Channel, 1 Amp Channel, 1 Fuel Flow Channel, 6 Pressure Channels, 17 Temp Channels, 4 Resistive Fuel Level Channels, 4 Capacitive Fuel Level Channels and 2 RPM Channels
There are no reviews yet.