CH93 CHRONOS Digital Clock MAX Power USB Charger | USB-A & USB-C port
24 or 28 volt aircraft only.
The CH93 series CHRONOS Digital Clocks are a multifunction clock which displays volts, temperature, time, countdown time, and stopwatch, and also comes available with multiple USB charging options. The CH93 installs in to a 2-1/4 inch avionics panel cutout and power is drawn from the aircraft main bus to power the unit. The white, seven-segment LED clock can displays several modes: local time, universal time, flight timers, elapsed and countdown timers and optionally, bus voltage and up to two temperature inputs. The daylight readable display features two methods of brightness controls: automatically using the internal photocell or manually with external dimming bus voltage. An internal battery maintains clock time and flight timer memory when the aircraft is not in use.
This CH93 digital clock features USB-A and USB-C charging ports, Local Time, UTC/Zulu Time, Flight Timer, Countdown Timer, Stopwatch, Volts, OAT, Secondary Air Temp.
- Six-digit, seven-segment LED clock
- Eight modes: local time, UTC/Zulu time, flight timer, countdown timer, stopwatch, volts, OAT and secondary air temperature
- Clock settings include 12- or 24-hour mode and seconds On or Off
- External lighting control and built-in photocell for automatic dimming
- Internal, field-replaceable battery maintains time and Flight Timer memory, without aircraft power
- Compact, 2-inch size fits standard panel cutout
- 75 watts / 6 amps USB power
- Compatible with Apple, Android and other USB devices
- Protects itself and the charging device from short circuit, power surges and over-current potential
- The USB charging ports are designed as dedicated charging ports to industry-standard protocol per USB Battery Charging 1.2 Compliance plan. Some models also comply with the higher power requirements of USB Power Delivery 2.0 and 3.0
2.39 x 2.39 x 1.22 in
22 – 32 VDC, 84 watts maximum
3.0A @28 VDC
USB Power Output:
5 – 20 VDC, 75 watts, 6 amp
±0.5 sec in 24 hours, ±3 min per year
local time, UTC/Zulu time, flight timer, countdown timer, stopwatch, volts, OAT and secondary air temperature
-40°C to 70°C (operating)
USB-A & USB-C PD
Rear-panel mounted, (4) #6 screws
MCIA P/N 8017287
Anodized aluminum black
FAA TSO certified to C71
EASA ETSO certified to C71
RTCA DO-160G qualified
There are no reviews yet.