- MINIMUM PANEL SPACE
- LIGHT WEIGHT
- AUTOMATIC DIMMING
- SUNLIGHT READABLE DISPLAY
- LASER ENGRAVED FACEPLATE
- VOLTAGE WITH FLASHING ALARM
- FAA-PMA APPROVED
- Range: 8 to 32 Volts
- Input Voltage: 14 to 28 Volts
- Resolution: 0.1 Volt
- Input Current: 150 mA max.
- Operating Temp: -25°C to +60°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
Davtron’s Model 450 voltmeter is a small lightweight instrument that monitors the voltage of your aircraft precisely. The pilot can more accurately know the amount of capacity remaining in the battery when there is a low voltage condition. Also of great importance is the voltage at which the battery is being charged. Overcharging can lead to excessive water loss and battery failure. Model 450 is an extremely useful instrument which helps the pilot get better and more reliable service from the electrical system.
- Beech 35, A35, B35, C35, D35, E35, F35, G35, H35, J35, K35, M35, N35, 35-33, 35-33A, with STC SA4381WP or SA4193 installed.
Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
|450||VOLTMETER AMBER LED|
|450A||VOLTMETER AMBER LED WITH REMOTE SENSING|
|450-GRN||VOLTMETER GREEN LED|
|450A-GRN||VOLTMETER GREEN LED WITH REMOTE SENSING|
|450-WHT||VOLTMETER WHITE LED|
|450A-WHT||VOLTMETER WHITE LED WITH REMOTE SENSING|