VA202K Voltmeter and Ammeter
The VA202 is an advanced, next generation voltmeter and dual ammeter combinational instrument.
The ammeter portions of this instrument may be used as:
- Left and right, normal ammeter, indicating both charge and discharge current
- Left and right loadmeter, displaying the total load on both alternators/generators.
- Main and auxiliary, normal ammeter, indicating both charge and discharge current
- Single source, both ammeter and loadmeter
Functional displays include:
- Real-Time analog data depiction and digital value display of bus voltage and current
- Graphical trend display of current data for both sources
The VA202K is STC’d as a primary replacement instrument under all flight conditions (day/night VFR and IFR).
This kit includes two A200-HAS Hall Effect Current Shunts and all installation hardware.
Certification / Compliance
Certified as primary replacement
DC Power Source
Input voltage 6 to 36 VDC
Power consumption 100mA
Load dump tolerance +60V
Direct spike tolerance +/- 60V
Cable spike tolerance > +/- 1KV
Constant operating -15ºC to +55ºC
Short term operating (1hr) -40ºC to +70ºC
Storage -55ºC to +85ºC
Voltage: 6V to 36V
Current: 0V to 3.0V
Voltmeter: 6.0V to 36.0V
Current: -100A to + 100A
Current: +/- 0.1A
Voltmeter: +/- 0.1V
Sunlight readable LCD
80º Viewing angle from all directions
Internal and external intensity control
100mA sink with reverse EMF protection
|Primary:||Voltmeter and dual ammeter|
|Trend Graph:||Graphic display of both current sources|
2.45” X 2.45” X 0.9”
Weight (excluding harness)
Black anodized 6061 aluminum
There are no reviews yet.