Panel Mounted CO Detector for Experimental/Homebuilt Aircraft with Cabin Pressure Warning for Dynon SkyView
CO detector comes with a solder cup connector.
The CO Guardian 353D-101 panel mounted Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector is designed especially for the Dynon SkyView line of experimental and homebuilt aircraft displays. A compact and lightweight unit meant to use as little panel space as possible, the 353D-101 combines highly accurate CO detection for the cockpit and the ability to display on an external Dynon unit. This CO detection unit is perfect for builders and pilots looking for protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their experimental, homebuilt, or non-certified aircraft.
The 353D-101 is specifically designed to integrate with and report on the Dynon SkyView line of PFD and MFD displays for homebuilt aircraft. Both alerts and CO levels can be displayed.
The sensitive onboard CO sensor alarms when carbon monoxide levels measure greater than 50 parts-per-million (PPM). A loud 85db aural warning will sound and an amber warning LED will flash when CO measures 50 to 99 PPM over a 3-5 minute span. An aural warning and a red LED flashing warning will trigger when levels climb above 99 PPM immediately when detected.
The built-in pressure sensor indicates altitude warnings at 10,000 feet, 12,500 feet, and 14,000 feet as a reminder to the pilot that supplemental oxygen should be used. These warnings are displayed on an optional annunciator light.
The compact and lightweight CO Guardian 353D-101 will fit into a small 2.25 in by 1.5 in instrument position and weighs only 3.5 oz. Installation is very simple and takes only 2-4 hours on average. The 353D-101 accommodates a connection to an external annunciator light (sold separately) to add an additional level of safety when the unit is out of view.
How It Displays on Dynon SkyView
- Designed for non-certified single and multi-engine piston engine aircraft.
- Dimensions: 3.35 in. L x 2.25 in. W x 1.50 in. H.
- Weight 3.5 oz.
- Input Power 14/28 VDC.
- RS-232 Serial Connection included for reporting on external systems (see list).
- Internal fan for optimum sensing.
- Shielded to prevent EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) with aircraft systems.
- Audible alarm with varying pitch at 85 dB.
- LED Red and Amber CO Alert lights. LED green nominal indication light.
- Temperature ranges 0 °F to 110 °F.
- Built-in Temperature compensating circuit.
- CO sensor tested up to 15,000 feet.
- Dynon SkyView HDX
- Dynon SkyView Touch
- Dynon SkyView Classic
- Dynon SkyView SE
- 0-50 Green
- 51-99 Yellow
- 100+ Red
There are no reviews yet.